ISblue Mobility Grant, Plouzane, France, October-December 2019.
- Research grant to visit IFREMER in Brest, France, to analyze suspended sediment measurements in partnership with Romaric Verney. Funded by Interdisciplinary School for the Blue Planet (ISblue).
Awards & Scholarships
Outstanding Student Presentation Award, Education Category. American Geophysical Union, December 2020.
- Awarded for presentation, “Keeping our feet dry and safe from the big water by using lots of very tiny rocks” [Link, Video].
Erasmus Mundus Category A Scholarship. NTNU/TU Delft/USouthampton, August 2014.
- Two-year full scholarship for MSc CoMEM program.
Ontario Professional Engineers Foundation Undergraduate Scholarship. University of Waterloo, November 2011.
- Awarded for academic achievement, and leadership in professional affairs and extracurriculars.
Dean’s Honour List. University of Waterloo, October 2011.
- Awarded for outstanding academic achievement.
Dean’s Leadership Award. University of Waterloo, July 2011.
- Awarded for outstanding achievements and excellent leadership in university community.
Sandford Fleming Foundation Consulting Engineering Competition Award. University of Waterloo, July 2011.
- First-place team member of Waterloo Engineering Competition’s consulting engineering division.